FS: Kuiter Series (wrasses, rabbit, seahorses, butterfly)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Some Fish Dude

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've got the following four book set up for sale.

All but one are still wrapped. However, they are all in PRIME condition!

(1) Fairy & Rainbow Wrasses and Their Relatives. By Rudie H. Kuiter
(2) Surgeonfishes, Rabbitfishes and their relatives. By Rudie H. Kuiter & Helmut Debeliu
(3) Seahorses, Pipefishes and Their Relatives by Rudi H. Kuiter
(4) Butterflyfishes, Bannerfishes, and their Relatives. By Rudie H. Kuiter

bkfrw%20l.jpg
bksr%20l.jpg

book_sehp_3.jpg
bkbb_ls.jpg

They each retail for around $35-40.

Someone make me a deal and if it's close to what I'm looking for, they are yours :D

Ok, only had one person contact me about these, but didn't offer enough.

Anybody willing to trade for some nice frags?

I would be willing to trade for any soft coral (minus gorgonians), mushroom corals, polyp corals, sponges, abalone, large lots of red-leg crabs, misc. types of caulerpa, Polyps, etc.

Must be willing to ship overnight/next-day, and have photographs so I can see what I'd be getting. All these books are new and I'll ship priority mail or third-day select. (not worth spending big-bucks on books)

Just drop me a PM and let's see what we can work out :mrgreen:

Alright I'm going to put a price on this set.

If nobody from this site want's them, I'll start offering them at other forums :cry: Which I don't want to do. I like this site :D

I'll sell all four (4) for $105.00 bucks. I'll even pay for shipping (Priority Mail, in lower 48 states)

Books are in PRIME condition. They could be classified "new" but they've been on my shelf for a few months. Never even looked through them all.

The cheapest place online that I've found would cost you $134.80 for this set. Save yourself $30+ bucks (plus shipping costs!!) and drop me a Private Message!

Sweet deal for someone!! Send me a PM if you want them!

BUMP! This is a good deal folks. He's offering them for about what we would have to pay through our wholesaler for the store...not including shipping which we would have to pay extra for. If you are interested, this really is a great price!

Back
Top Bottom