For Sale: FS: Lots of Amazon Swords

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krazyK

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a bunch of Amazon swords for sale that are no longer fitting into my aquascapes. I have 2 that are large (around 17-19 inches) and the rest are around 4-6 inches. The plant lot will consist of 10-12 amazon swords. The plants may have some snails and algae but I'll try my best to remove everything possible.
I'm asking for $30 shipped to your door. Please check your weather as well. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    247.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 232
I have a bunch of Amazon swords for sale that are no longer fitting into my aquascapes. I have 2 that are large (around 17-19 inches) and the rest are around 4-6 inches. The plant lot will consist of 10-12 amazon swords. The plants may have some snails and algae but I'll try my best to remove everything possible.
I'm asking for $30 shipped to your door. Please check your weather as well. Thanks!

I'd be interested in a single amazon sword in about a week.

Hey krazyK, your PM's are just showing up blank? I dont know if something is wrong on my end or yours or just with the pm system but Im not getting anything
except messages quoting what I said lol

Back
Top Bottom