For Sale: Fulleborni and Kenyi Mbunas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
Super fish sale round 3! Mbuna African Cichlids from lake Malawi. $20 for a proven breeding pair of Kenyis female is currently holding. $5-$8ea for the rest of the Kenyi stock there are about 6 males and 5 females. There are also Fullebornis "blue cichlid" I have 3 males and 8 females. Same price as the others. Sizes range from 1"-3.5" on both breeds. I have personally bred theese guys and at theese prices you could not go wrong. They have been fed exclusively new life spectrum. They started out on the fry formula 3-5x per day when they outgrew that I would do small fish formula in the am and grow in the evening and currently are on the thera+A once a day veggie wafers and spirulina flakes rotated every couple days. There water has been kept pristine ammo-0, no2-0, no3-10-20, Ph-7.4, and moderately hard water. I do not use African salt mixes or Ph buffers as there water is from the well here in Florida and I have aragonite as a substrate and a couple chunks of limerock and some coral in the aquascape. Feel free to pm me with any questions I need theese guys gone so I can do either a Peacok, Victorian or Frontosa setup. Theese are all i have left all the full grown guys have already been sold. Local pickup preferred but I will ship for an added fee. I am located near Leesburg in Lake county Florida. Here is a video of the tank during feeding time so please don't mind the floating debree.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom