Wanted: FW supplies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skenny

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, Ive had a 20 gallon tank for a while and have recently decided to get more into the hobby. I just bought a 10 gallon tank for breeding guppies, i hope to make a little cash doing this. If anyone is leaving the hobby or has some extra supplies around, please tell me. I am only 17 so i cannot really spend that much. I am looking for alot of things such as breeding supplies for the baby guppies, I also need 2 2liter soda bottles for a brine shrimp hatchery as I dont drink soda, I would love it if someone had a cheap light fixture for the 10 gallon. BTW I am in Central New Jersey thankyou for reading :):thanks:

That's both of them

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110811_164702.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110811_164702.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 101
I'll tell you what, paypal me $30 n ill shipped you 2 soda bottle,1 sponge filter, fry/fish food for ur guppy plus fry, and a light fixture. The fixture doesn't come with a hood or glass cover so for the light fixture to sit on top of the tank u will need a glass top or hood. I'll also send 2 day light 65k bulb plus a small size java moss.

I'll pay half the shipping.

That's all I can do for you...

Oh yeah also ill send u some V.Eel and M.worm for ur fry.

For 60.00 I'll send you a 1L bottle of liquid ferts (including Bentonite for crystal clear water). Add 10ml each day (that’s 100 days of ferts), and 3 ft of silicon hose for your CO2 system. I will even throw in some mts snails.

took a while but here the pic u ask for...

if u already found what you need... thats awesome...

Attachments

• IMAG0329.jpg
    IMAG0329.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMAG0330.jpg
    IMAG0330.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMAG0328.jpg
    IMAG0328.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom