Getting out of the hobby PLANTS AND SHRIMP CHEAP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jnam

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a planted 10 gallon shrimp tank that I need to sell or part out. Nothing fancy on this one.

Here is the list
1 maxijet 1200
30 Red Cherry Shrimp most of the adult females are berried and there are like 20 extra juvi

10 Male Guppies Blue and Orange half and halfs these guys are beautiful i bread them to match the colors of our local college team

5 moscows

Enough HM to make like 5 sandwich bags full
2 Java ferns
1 B Nana
2 great pieces of Mopani driftwood
Snails and more snails
A bunch of MTS (great for PFS substrates)
2 crypts these guys are dark purple and dark green

1 bottle of flourish excell

A bunch of misc planted tank stuffs that i can throw in for free if you want

Here is the best part! Take everything for 50$ + shipping (actuall charges here guys) or I will trade for reef supplies

Lets make a deal if you want individual items let me know what you think is fair. I can ship

Make me an offer I cant refuse people I need this stuff gone!!!!

I sent him a PM last night BTW and tried to reply this morning but it was full then, so I WIN!!!!

Some of the RCS he is trying to get rid of are descendants of ones that he purchased from me. Not sure when but it was more than 2 months ago....I WIN!!!!!!

Some of the RCS he is trying to get rid of are descendants of ones that he purchased from me. Not sure when but it was more than 2 months ago....I WIN!!!!!!

Lol, ok you win. Because if you did not give him the RCS then i wouldn't be getting them.

Re listed with new prices!

Ok ladies and gents, do to no fault of Etunes. I will have to relist this offer, but I am going to make it better! I dug through my fish closet and found quite a few extra things that should warm everyone up:

30+ RCS
5 Half back orange guppies (male)
5 Home made moscows
5 broodstock females
Plenty of MTS and Ramshorn and pond snails(pay shipping and i will scoop em out for you)

4 big sandwich bags full of HM
2 Broadleaf ferns (sp?)
3 differnet types of stem plants (3-5 stems ish...)

2 pieces about 6" x 6" x 6" Mopani DW (these are really nice and completely leached)

I have about 10lbs of Black sand substrate filled with fertz and BB.

3 different HOB filters
(w/ the wet media if you would like it)

1 Maxijet 1200 plus accessories
1 50w heater

1 x 65 watt Power Compact retro kit with workhorse ballast and reflector

Fertz for plants
1/2 bottle of Flourish Excell
1/4 bottle of Flourish Complete

So make an offer on any or all of it. Let me know zip codes so I can get you some quotes, I am up for trades as well. Anything reef related would be awesome, corals, lights, skimmers, whatever you name it. I am really hoping to get 100 at least for everything but again I am flexible. The wife says I need to consolidate tanks and thats what is happening here my loss as they say is your gain

For sure let me know what you want

I will get some pics up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom