For Sale: Giant Danios Fry and Adults

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaquero

Aquarium Advice Freak
For sale many Giant Danios 6 adult and about 40 fry averaging anywhere from 1/2" to 1 1/4"s. I do not want them anymore and if you want them to cycle a tank or just to keep and breed, then they are yours for 25 bucks. You come over, catch them and take them home with you. I have them in 3 tanks to spread them out, but still want them gone ASAP!!! PM me if your serious about coming and getting them. I live in Everett Washington. I could send them via mail, but not sure how to do this . They end up in the sewer if no one want to take these, I hate to do it, but I need the room for other fish and know of no other way to do it. They are from a pair that laid eggs about three months ago. I tried asking friends but no one was interested. Please help if you can because I DO NOT want to flush them.

For sale many Giant Danios 6 adult and about 40 fry averaging anywhere from 1/2" to 1 1/4"s. I do not want them anymore and if you want them to cycle a tank or just to keep and breed, then they are yours for 25 bucks. You come over, catch them and take them home with you. I have them in 3 tanks to spread them out, but still want them gone ASAP!!! PM me if your serious about coming and getting them. I live in Everett Washington. I could send them via mail, but not sure how to do this . They end up in the sewer if no one want to take these, I hate to do it, but I need the room for other fish and know of no other way to do it. They are from a pair that laid eggs about three months ago. I tried asking friends but no one was interested. Please help if you can because I DO NOT want to flush them.

Could you ship them?

If youd ship id use adults as dithers n the smaller one might become a meal but better a meal than flush em right?

If youd ship id use adults as dithers n the smaller one might become a meal but better a meal than flush em right?
I have the fry in my 55 also with my Oscar. I thought he would eat them but he hasn't touched them, Not even my fish want these in there. Are Giant Danios the forbidding fruit??? I only purchased 6 fish to cycle a couple of tanks, but they decided to have babies with out me knowing.So I got stuck with over 300 fry and now they are down to about 40 or so plus I still have 5 of the 6 Adults.

I have tried to do just that. But NO ONE wants them. I don't want to kill them but I have to let them go. They have over run my 3 tanks, and my bio load is way out of control. I'm running two HOB filters for each of the three tanks and I am doing water changes to keep ammonia levels at zero. Anyone who wants these fish let me know. I can try to ship them at your cost, but can't promise they will all be alive from shipping out. I have no experience of shipping live fish.

If you ship like 10-15 to me in shelburn Ontario Canada do you know how much that would cost?

Id have to check. Would have to be express( mail to get them to you in 3 business days. That's the Post Offices time.To delivery for first class international mail. $12.55 first class mail up to 3 Lbs delivery time varies with destination. $32.95 Priority mail 6-10 days.

Where are you located? How much would shipping be for the tank and fish to Louisiana?

Back
Top Bottom