Goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teej

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi there.. I doubt anyone wants them.. but i have a LOT of goldfish I want to get rid of... close to 10 or so. They started as feeders that never got eaten. Some as as big as 8" or so now... I am in Sheboygan WI. Let me know if anyone wants them.. as they are VERY hardy fish

can you trade them in at the lfs or is that not something you would be interested in?

Sometimes chain stores won't take fish, but privately owned lfs usually will.

If I was a bit closer I would gladly take them for my pond. Perhaps you could get in touch witha local aquarium society.

is sheboygan or whatever in northern WI because i live in roscoe (IL) (around beloit)

Sheboygan is right on Lake Michigan, directly between Milwaukee and Green Bay... so nto relaly in Northern WI.. If you are that interested in the goldfish that you woudl come for them... You might want to take a look at the tank they are in.. I have it posted with the specs in the barder/trade forum on here. I am including the entire setup... Tank, light, undergavel fitler system, twin power heads, wooden stand... I am looking for a decent canister filter or something.. lol.. Anyways.. Tank care

I probally could.. but I am on the middle of getting my LPS to take a pair of Cockatiels I no longer want... ;) I dont; wnana push my luck

Well,
I have a friend whos goldies had gotten too big, and the LFS traded them in for smaller ones.

Back
Top Bottom