!!!***Good Condition*** Bak Pak 2R H.O.B. Protein Skimmer!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Parasite Host

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:!: :!: :!: :!:

Only used for less than 1 year. Comes with Collector Cup, blue Bio Mesh, All cords, All tubes, and RIO 600 Pump (Original that came with it).

***IN VERY GOOD CONDITION!***

PM me once an agreement is made. PM must include Name, Address, (Apartment number if applicable), City, State, Zip Code, and Phone Number (include area code).

***NOT IN ORIGINAL BOX***

Asking $100 OBO (or best offer, for you non-jargon-friendly people). (Better offer than on EBAY!) Buyer Pays For Shipping.

POST ANY AND ALL OFFERS IN NEW POSTS.
:!: :!: :!: :!:

This will not be shipped until 01/03/05

The 2R does not come with any Bio Mesh or even have a spot for it. You might want to clarify what you are selling or take some pics. Also, these go for $104 new with new pumps so $75 might be a tough sell, especially w/o pics.

Thanks for the advice, But you do not have to offer $75, Its as much as you can afford or want to pay, (hence "Or Best Offer")

STILL NEEDS BIDS (and there are still none.)

Buy it now... $80

Pictures will come as ASAP.

(I won't be able to get them up until at least January 3rd, 2005, as I am on vacation.)

If it is not Bio mesh, Then I don't know what it is called. It is a blue, Stringy stuff that is like lanyard but a 2x as wide and less thick.

Back
Top Bottom