Gorgeous Gold, Blue, Jade and Ivory Mystery snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SanDiegoFishes

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have young mystery snails in many different colors that are ready to find new homes :) They are about grape sized, very healthy, perfect shells, and do not eat aquatic plants. Great for community tanks. Snails are $2 each and I can ship anywhere in the continental USA. Here is a photo of some of my snails, please email me if you would like some!
Best, Barb

i live in sandiego area work in the gas lamp and would be interested in blue snails and way you could drop them off in that area
thanks

benji-star said:
i live in sandiego area work in the gas lamp and would be interested in blue snails and way you could drop them off in that area
thanks

Hi,
Thanks for asking, but I don't have delivery :) I could certainly bring some to the next meeting of the San Diego Tropical Fish Society, it meets in Balboa Park the Second Sunday of every month. It is free to attend and a lot of fun. November 14th is the next meeting, and it is actually the annual mega fish auction. You don't want to miss that one anyway! Let me know,
Best, Barb

Hi Benji,
Depends on how many snails you are needing, but since you are right next door it would go overnight and probably doesn't need a heat pack, so probably about $6.
Best, Barb

Back
Top Bottom