Free: green spotted puffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MABJ

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anybody interested in a free healthy and young green spotted puffer?

Not a chance :( western new York. Shipping probably isn't even worth it for you over there.

I bet! How would shipping work from the US and could it be done in 2 days?

Would you like me to go to my post office and check out how it works? And do you have the requirements met for the GSP tank wise?

That's very kind of you, but i think I'd rather get it sent from a bit closer to home. I know that fish do get sent all over the weld to get to fish shops, but I would have thought that the shorter the distance, the less stress the puffer gonna have. Thank you ever so much though :)

Yep!

That's puff sandy right after eating an adult ghost shrimp, so her stomach is a bit larger than normal there lol.

BfishLpond78 said:
How is the puffer doing? Found a home yet? Why are you giving her away?

I have not found a home for her :(. She's well, but I am giving her away because as she grows up, I won't be able to get a 10 gal tank to house her, much less the 12 or 15 gal she needs. I'm a college student, so I can barely tank around my 5 gallon.

Oh wow, how big is she now, cause she will grow to be at least 5 or 6 inches and needs alot of space. Where are you located, can you ship her? I live in CT. I have 55gal with lots of room.

I know she will get big. I'm fluent in puffer knowledge now -- after Walmart told me shed fit in a 1gal freshwater tank. Yeah. Ok. I did the best to make her comfortable. I have np shipping.. if the new family wants to pay the shipping. I'm a college student, and while I wouldn't charge a dime for her, I'd try to avoid my own shipping costs

I'm in western new York state by the way.

Hey mab, I am very impressed that you are going through all of this to help comfort your fish. Thank you and good luck.

Wow, that would be great. At the moment, she is in my sisters care (crosses fingers that she does well) as I'm away at college for only two more weeks and I moved most my stuff out of my room. As soon as I am back home I will contact you about that.

Back
Top Bottom