Free: Guppies, fry, zebra dannos, female dwarf gourami

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leftyfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am looking to breakdown my freshwater tank and want to first find new homes for my fish. I have mixed guppies and guppy fry, 3 zebra dannos, also a female dwarf gourami that I special ordered. Three ghost shrimp and lots of snails.

All fish are healthy and no fish have been added for over a year. I'm in Ohio, Cleveland/Akron area.

leftyfish said:
I am looking to breakdown my freshwater tank and want to first find new homes for my fish. I have mixed guppies and guppy fry, 3 zebra dannos, also a female dwarf gourami that I special ordered. Three ghost shrimp and lots of snails.

All fish are healthy and no fish have been added for over a year. I'm in Ohio, Cleveland/Akron area.

What types of snails?

I'll take the ghost shrimp do I pay shipping?? I might get a guppy or two and maybe a snail

leftyfish said:
I'm not sure, they clean algae really well. They are about an inch big full grown with a ramhorn type shell. I have moss, wisteria and crypts growing and they do not eat any of those.

Hmm i think id like some..not sure though could you post a pic?

I don't know how or want to ship, local only. I can post a picture tomorrow, the lights are out for the night.

I am in Akron and keep guppies, danios, a Betta, cories, and plecos. I am interested in everything. I have two tanks still empty!

Back
Top Bottom