Halimeda in Sacramento, CA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishstixs05

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a large halimeda plants, size ofbowling ball, and several off-shoots. I am in the process of pruning it back and will be selling some small starter pieces at the next MARS meeting (see sig). If interested they will be selling for probably about 3-4 bucks, not sure yet. Also, I am bringing the mother plant to a fragging session of MARS, which can be found out about at the meeting. This will be on September 18th and the whole plant will be cut up and sold/traded/given away.

If anyone is interesed I can cut off some shoots and ship them, or drive if you live close. If you life in OR/WA area, i will be driving up there soon and could make a detour.
BTW, this is a calcerous macroalgae, ands it has kept my nitrates to a nill in a slighty over stocked tank.

I dont know. This weekend it decided to go sexul and kill everytthing in the tnk. And it hasnt turned back to green. Not sure whether it is alive or not. will write if it does get better

Back
Top Bottom