Hard to kill plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robert H

Aquarium Advice Activist
FS Hard to kill plants Cheap!

I am selling off the following plants:

Anubias minima

003.JPG

BRamini-2.jpg

This is a good mid ground plant whos growth usually peaks at about 12 inches tall. The leaves have wavy edges and nice pointed ends. Plants available are potted and nice full, healthy plants usually with four to six leaves. Current height is 8 to 10 inches. Like all Anubias, the plant is extremely hardy and can take alot of abuse and minimal conditions. Its a great plant for low tech and with fish that usually tear plants up. It does equally well in hard or soft water, cold or warm. These plants normally retail at 7 to 8 dollars. $5.00 each. Around a dozen available

Hygrophila balsamica

hbalsimica-2.jpg

balsimica.JPG

aqp224.jpg

H. balsamica is an easy to grow stem plant with this very unique looking leaf texture. I have grown it like it is shown in this photo from an Asian web site, and it made an interesting foreground, but the stems if not trimmed will grow all the way to the water surface. I am selling five good size stems for 3 dollars, and I have about 30 of these bunches available.
$3.00

Cryptocoryne moehlmannii

CMOEM-2.jpg

This is a REALLY easy to grow Cryp . I love the long stems on the leaves that give this plant a long reach. They do not usually get that tall, so this plant is great in the middle of the aquascape, or back in smaller aquariums. It is tolerant of hard or soft water, and seems to do best under moderate light, although I have kept them under very low light without any problems. I remember when this plant was quite expensive-8 to 10 dollars each. $3.50 per plant as pictured.

Kleiner bar sword large
Kleinerbar.jpg

Still one of my favorite sword plants. Easy to grow and great coloration. I have 12 to 15 inch size plants $7.00 each. Submersed grown as pictured.

Cryptocoryne lutea, large
crypwendtiiplug.JPG

Nice big, bushy plant, super easy to grow. $6.00

PLEASE email me instead of PMing me... send paypal with 7 dollars for shipping, (priority mail) to robert@aquabotanic.com

Back
Top Bottom