Hemianthus callitrichoides ”Cuba”

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_Crazy

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am hoping to find some Hemianthus callitrichoides. I have had no luck at any LFS. I live in Canada, Does anyone have any that I can buy? I don't really have anything great to trade unfortunatly, but I will pay for shipping. Please let me know.

Thanks

where abouts in canada? if u are anywhere near brampton then go to the big als there. they have it in stock at the moment. the only problem is that there tank is sooo infested in snails. if u can clean the snails of u are set lol. i know that glenc has it in his tanks. he is in short supply though. are u interested in any other plants? i live in canada aswell and would be willing to send u some soon for the cost of shipping. once glen gets some extra he is sending me some then once i get some extra i can send u some.

hey, that would be great, I live in London so not far from you. I wonder if the Big Als in London can get the HC from Brampton? I will call and check with them. As for other plants, I am pretty good right now, I really want to establish a ground cover at the moment. I'll keep you in mind in the future though.

:)

U2 Crazy, I live in Brampton as well, and i venture down to london often (girlfriend goes to western) I don't have much now, but its good to know!

if u ask big als they may be able to order it for u from there supplier. they order all there plants from tropica. if u ask them i am sure they have a big book that they place the order through and ask them to get u the H.cuba. i have always found big als to be very helpful and a great store. i hope it all goes good for u!!!

Back
Top Bottom