Home needed for keyhole cichlids- please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I wanted a lot of people to see it. :)

I have 2 keyhole cichlids that need a new home. I don't really want to get rid of them but I think it would be for the best. :( They are about 2-2 1/2 inches TL, and very curious and active. They are healthy and have great appetites.

I don't want to ship these fish, and I will only give them to someone with at least a 29 gallon, although they would be happier in a 30 long. I'm in the Louisville, KY area. Anyone who is interested in these guys can send me a PM, and I'll get back with you.

And I'd love to give them to you! At least I would know that they would have a good home.

I didn't want to ship because I've never done it before, and I would imagine that it would be very stressful on the fish. On the other hand, I'd love for you to have them. They're great fish, but they just aren't working in their current setup the way I thought they would. Shoot me a PM, maybe we can work something out.

Is there any chance you can get your LFS to help you ship?

LOL, I work for my LFS! Problem is, the boss is still in the process of getting the new store open. I doubt if he could be much help right now. As for the other LFSs, I never shop at any of them (my discounts are just too good), so they wouldn't have any reason to go out of their way.

Back
Top Bottom