For Sale: Hornwort and mts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishninja

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys I have 5, 8 inch pieces of hornwort and about 70 mts for sale. Shipping is $6 for a small flat rate box including insulation. You name your price. Thanks.

Would like hornwort in Gulf Breeze near Pensacola FL

I have a 29 gallon & a 38 gallon tank, both fully stocked. Both have artificial plants (pics in profile) but I am going to try to control nitrates using plants. My tap is lousy so I must use a lot of $1 gallon spring water for 20% weekly water changes. I should be doing 30% weekly but I find it cheaper to use Poly-Filter to control nitrates right now ..... but I'd rather do it naturally.

Not sure how much I would need ...... but my understanding is you can plant it at the back of the tank semi-out of sight .... or let it float and it grows fast and easy.

LiveAquaria is out so I was going to buy it here:

Extraplant Aquarium Plants: Search results for: 'hornwort'

but I cannot tell how much I am getting ..... and the $26 shipping charge is pricey.

I stumbled onto this by lucky accident.

About how much would you recommend for nitrate control and what will it cost me to get it here ??

If you'd rather PM me that's fine. I am happy to exchange phone or email for making arrangements to pay.

Thanks,
Paul

Back
Top Bottom