HP 3.2MP Digital Camera (Toronto only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GIMojo

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have an HP Photosmart 735 digital camera I wanna sell.

3.2 Mega Pixels
Video Rercording with sound.

I live in the brampton area, but im going to toronto next monday (july 18th) so if anyone in toronto wants the camera, ill arrange pickup.

Ok ill be truthful, the reason im selling the camera is because it eats batteries more than my older one. you MUST have a great battery charger(which i got for sale as well) to run it. I mean if you charge the batteries then use the camera right away, works like a charm, no problem. It just hassles me a lot because 1)i forget to charge the battery and 2)Im lazy

here's some more reasons. the battery indicator is never at full charge lol. i think thats some glitch. its always at halfway. you can still shoot a bunch of photos, even when its at halfway.

here's another problem. you sometimes need to turn it on twice. that means sometimes when you turn it on once, itll indicate that there's depleted battery, but turn it on twice, and what do you know, it shows that half way battery sign. lol haha

please, I want the camera for $100 and the must have charger plus 4 2300mah nimh batteries for $20. anyone who's bought these nimh batteries KNOW that they're expensive. the charger is very very good. it charges those 2300mah in less than 30 minutes. this is exellent compared to those cheap charger that take 14 HOURS.

If you think you got a good charger at home. ok 100 dollars for the camera. but lol i recommend you take my charger.

Camera+Batter+Charger $120cnd

i put this in the trade/barter area cuz i dunno where to put it

Back
Top Bottom