I have salt water stuff for sale ! In, Kentucky .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharky

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im switching back to freshwater ,selling the saltwater stuff I have . I have a 180 gal. tank the sand in the tank is like southdown its 2 in. thick the tank has been set up for about 6 mo. so I guess it would be like live sand .I have a yellow tang , an watchman gobey a fire fish , 1 surpent star, 1 green emarald crab , 5 blue legged hermits , 3 red legged hermits, 5 turbo snails , I have a large piece of marshal Iland LR (12pounds ) and some smaller pieces of figi ( 4 pounds) and 60 pounds of base rock that came from Hawaii . I would take $ 200.00 for all this . Im not selling the tank just the stuff in it .
I live in Maysville , Kentucky

Just so its easier for people to understand whats for sale im gonna list the for sale items again indivudally

yellow tang
watchman goby
firefish
surpent star
emerald crab
5 blue leg hermits
3 red leg hermits
5 turbo snails
approx 12lb marshal isltand rock
4lbs of fiji rock
60lbs base rock
approx 200lbs of soutdown live sand (basing this upon a depth of 2" in a 180 gal aquarium)

he is asking $200

Well the tank is doing fine , Im just getting tired of mixing salt water every week ! 8O

hmm. you could do it every two weeks, or every month just increase the amount of change water, when the interval becomes longer. I have to say, it's a hobby that keeps you busy. kind a like being a Marine Biologyst, without the credentials.

What I do is to do my water change, then I wait for my garbage can to fill up (RO). If you use tap, then just fill the can back up. then I mix enough that I know I will get close to the sg level. then I let it mix overnight with powerhead and heater. then when I walk bye it the next day, I chk it and if its not enough, ad a little more salt. then it may be the next day before i chk it again.

So in short: I don't stand and whatch the water mix, I know I have three - 5 days to get it to wher it needs to be.

Either way, good luck in your endevors. :peace:

Thanks to Aquarium Advice my stuff is sold , great site ! :D Im going to be posting some more stuff ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom