items for sale/moving new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltwateraddict

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I never set this tank up and now must get rid of the items. I have a 150 reef ready tank with 2 mega flow kits (Never used, no stand). 1 super vortex model 1004 protein skimmer, 1 uno magnetic drive sealess external pump model hcm-75lx, retrofit light system with 3x 175 MH, 4x 80 watt t5 (sunbright bulbs, 6 moon lights). 1 of each catalina 500, 1100 and 2200 pumps (powerheads). Every thing is new execpt the catalina 500 powerhead. Some salt and rock ( not live). Selling as a whole set only for $1000. Will not ship. Must bring own labor and truck. I will check daily

OK I am willing to sell seperate pieces

No one as made an offer so I am willing to sell in parts! But still no shipping. I hope there are some local people out their.

How many Inches is this light what is it a metal halide or jus a regular fixture and what did u have under the light before And ofcorse Price?

I'm going to be starting a SW tank. Lets talk about the protien skimmer and the powerheads. How much for them?

Back
Top Bottom