Java Ferns for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

malkore

Aquarium Advice Addict
In the past year I've turned 2 java ferns into 50. I have no room for so many low light plants, so I need to unload them.

Here's how I'm going to do it. Its $7 for the first java fern, because USPS priority mail costs $3.85 per pound. However after that its only $3 per java fern.

The $3 java's will have a rhizome, and at least 4 leaves. They are adult plants.

You may receive an additional baby java fern plantlet or two as a bonus.

I'm only accepting payment by paypal. Send me a PM if you are interested or have questions.
*edit*
(please note the price changed on March 29, as I shipped the first 3 orders today, and one was over-weight and ran me $4.50 to ship)

Attachments

• 02132005_javafern_rock_135.jpg
    02132005_javafern_rock_135.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 89
Ok, I've taken two orders. I still have a dozen very nice adult plants left if anyone is interested.

Yes. What you are buying is a matured plant, not a tiny baby plantlet (though I will toss in a few babies as a bonus).

I'll let you know probably tomorrow if I'll buy any. Not sure if I'd really want them ATM. :?

Well, they got to my house in 2 days! So shipping was extremely fast! Not only that, they're beautiful...much better than what I saw at an LFS here in town. Check out the pictues below, there's 6 of them in my 55 gallon:

tank4.jpg

javaferns1.jpg

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

***Note - As with any live plants, be sure to check for snails!

Ok, well I thought there used to be an "Edit" button, but I can't find it. I forgot to mention that 2 of those pieces of driftwood haven't sunk yet and are being held down by the lace rock...so it doesn't look its best until they sink and I can move them around.

Glad they arrived in good health and were better than what you could get locally. This is my first time selling/shipping plants, and I didn't want any of my buyers to feel cheated. The local java ferns here are pretty sad too for the $3-$4 they want.

Very nice!
How many are left malkore? I'm sure others would like to know also.

I received my java ferns last week and they are very nice. In fact they are some of the nicest ones I've purchased. You definitely get more than you pay for.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom