Wanted: Java Moss Start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

venymae

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all I'm looking for someone who might be willing to sell me a letter envelope amount of Java moss, just so I can start some, I don't need a lot and then shipping would be cheap (a stamp maybe?) I know this would be a small transaction, but anybody who would be willing, let me know your price. I might also be willing to trade if you need something common (say you want oak leaves for your tank but live in a place that doesn't have any, I can hook you up! lol)

Hey all I'm looking for someone who might be willing to sell me a letter envelope amount of Java moss, just so I can start some, I don't need a lot and then shipping would be cheap (a stamp maybe?) I know this would be a small transaction, but anybody who would be willing, let me know your price. I might also be willing to trade if you need something common (say you want oak leaves for your tank but live in a place that doesn't have any, I can hook you up! lol)

I am interested. I have a few gobs of moss, some may have Christmas moss mixed into the Java moss as well. I can't tell the difference anymore when they are in clumps in my plant bucket. I need some more oak leaves because my source tree I got them from was cut down when the place I got it from relandscaped. I can't trust just anywhere!!! Will be planting one this year for myself!!! I can send you some other plant starts too. PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom