Jungle Vals & Rotala Rotundifolia-San Jose, CA-PU/Shipping!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFishBoss97

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys!

So I have a few plants up for sale...Just looking to prune my plants and trim them up a bit...prune the runners:D

Prices

Bunch= 6 stems

1) Rotala Indica(quite red, 6"+) @ $0.60 per stem, or @ $3 per bunch
2 bunches or 12 stems available

2) Jungle Vals Small(6"+) @ $1 each
5 available

3) Jungle Vals Large(10" +) @ $1.50 each
3 available

DOA....for live plants.....

I guarantee my live plants to arrive healthy, green, and alive as long as they arrive within 4 days(usually 2-4 days via priority, so no worries;)). I do NOT guarantee plants if the temps. in your area are under 40F ONLY IF YOU leave the package outside for more than a hour. To make sure:

If the temps. are 30F, BUT you take the package inside immediately, so they are not left outside, then they are guaranteed, but if left outside for more than an hour, sorry;0

I offer $0.50 heat packs(ski ones,srry if not what you want, lasting 6-10 hours, worth it to keep it warm initially) @ my PO. I also offer insulation, see pricing below. Shipping is your choice, I am only shipping USPS currently as I can bike there with the packages easily, within 1/2 mile

I am 14!!! So if you want fed-ex, pm me and we can work it out, but it will cost you for my parent's time to drive me there and gas, prob. $3 extra if you are interested. Express is fully guaranteed no conditions as long as package is taken inside within 2 hours;) Please make sure you have fully read and understood the conditions;)

And btw, I am not responsible for lost packages, claim your loss with the carrier. Hardly happens though. SO don't worry. Thanks

Shipping

Priority:
$5.95 -$11.95
no possibility of needing a large box...unless you want the styro lined box with guarantee

Express
$20-$35?(I think, nobody should purchase this unless you need plants ASAP;D)

Supply Costs

Bags(2-3mil poly)- Free(included)

Styro(plain) OR bubble wrap OR air bags- $2
DEPENDS on availability

Styro(lined box, must use $15 large priority mail box)- $4

Heat Pack(6-10hr)- $0.50

Tracking- Free(Included)

PM please!:)

Pics of live plants will be up as soon as I take current pics, hopefully by tomorrow.

PM!

Thanks!

I am open to trades.......various FW shrimp, other live plants(not which I am offering for sale), any pleco except BN/ABN, and whatever else you may have to offer(i shall see)?

Payment Via PAYPAL or you can send cash or money order....

PU here in San Jose, CA in interested. 95120

Thanks for Looking!

thx.

everythings still available;) thanks! I know also have 1/2 a cup of naja grass(aka guppy grass) for sale........thx

right now, the temps. are great in my area for shipping;)

Last edited by a moderator:
sale prices........looking to sell fast.......

small vals for $0.75 each, and large vals for $1.00 each

all for $16 shipped including heat pack!

anybody interested in a waiting list.....im thinking of making one...i will have 10 small vals available in 1-2 weeks, post here, and how many you are interested in. shiping is flat rate $5.50...unless you want something diff.

thanks. still $0.75 each right now.......

Back
Top Bottom