For Sale: Jungle Vals/MTS-San Jose, CA-95120-SHIPPING/PU!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFishBoss97

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys,

So again, got too many vals in my 72G. I have up for sale around 30 runners. Pretty simple, all are around 3"-6", and IME, just like delicate fish(even though these aren't delicate plants), they transplant/adjust to new tanks better when smaller, even in my own tanks, when i move the runners from one place to another, nothing changes, while the larger ones(10"+) seem to lose one or two of their tentaclelike leaves...

Prices:)

$0.75 each

10 for $7

and thats pretty much it

And I have MTS9malaysian trumpet snails), around 500

$0.10 each, minimum purchase of 20;)

thanks

Shipping is $5.85 flat rate, and payment is via paypal. I include free tracking, free heat pack(10hr), insulation, and ship on mon/tues/wed.

Insulated styro box is extra $2 if you live in very cold areas

Guarantee as long as they arrive within 3-5 days(always will, no DOAs in any of my 50 shipments so far). If you are not at home, and they stay outside for more than an hour at temps. under 40F, guarantee is void(canceled), but even then, they will make it.

Not responsible for lost packages, get your claims with the carrier(usps), but have never lost a package so far;)

Thanks. If anybody is interested in a self-cloning crayfish, pm me and we can work it out.

THANKS! PU in san jose, CA. Almaden Valley. Paypal.

thanks again!:D

How far are you from Los altos? I'd like to buy 10 plants.

Edit: I just checked and it's better if you'll just ship them to me. Let me know.

All pm's answered

ALL GONE!!!:) Thank you!:D

will be shipping all orders on tuesday except one(somebody who paid last week, sorry for delay:))

Thanks all, If you guys want, just post up here, and I'll place you in that order on my waiting list, so I can contact you when I have more available thank you

cancel the waiting list, just got a few auctions on a bidding site sold, and i won't have any more for at least a month:( srry gyz

DID ANYBODY GET 2 PACKAGES? IF yes, please pm me asap, im so sorry, mixed up 1 order, plz be honest, thank you.!

TheFishBoss97 said:
bope;( are you missing yours?

the only one i mixed up was that I sent 2 to Ithica, NY, but ALL other packages have been delivered as to tracking via USPS

No I never bought anything, I was just wondering. That's some pretty bad luck, sorry to hear:(

No I never bought anything, I was just wondering. That's some pretty bad luck, sorry to hear:(

thx
its my fault:( i just made a clutsy mistake, at least the buyer whos thing i messed up was nice, and okay w/ it.;0 thanks!
i know, usps might have lost it, but for all i know, i made the mistake.....

Back
Top Bottom