For Sale: Jungle Vals Shipping/PU!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFishBoss97

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guyz,

So just have around 10-15 extra vals up for sale.

Prices!

Jungle Vals(3"-8") @ $0.75 each

if I only have small left, I will send more of those to make up for size diff.;)

thanks.

Shipping is flat rate $5.85 priority and if you want something else, pm me and we can work it out. I ship only on mondays/tuesdays/wednesdays(sometimes) and saturdays depending on weather here and yours too.

DOA guarantee is simple. If plants arrive within 4 days, you are good to go. BUT if they sit outside with temps. under 40F for more than an hour, no more guarantee.....;) but no worries, never have had any issues in my 40 or so packages shipped:D

I also send free plants which may include any of the following........rotala rotundifolia/rotala indica/jungle vals/guppygrass

and you might get MTS(malaysian trumpet snails) with your purchase, but don't worry, they are beneficial....

PM please. Payment via paypal ONLY! San Jose, CA, 95120. PU is welcomed.\

Thanks!!! These are bound to go fast, plz pm asap. Last ones went within 24 hrs for around 10 of them. Thanks again!!!

I'd say I have around 10 available, remember lots of freebies included:D

Also have MTS for sale @ $0.10 minimum purchase of 20 or $2...

ALL vals pending, but if interested, you can still pm, as whoever pays first gets em!:D

10 left, all for $7!

idk, pm me, i'll check, i guess i'll do it, but u'll have to pay shipping, but it should only be a bit more, pm me, i also have links to contacts/sites i know who ship anywhere in NA

Back
Top Bottom