Wanted: koi angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob McCoy is trying to get a koi pair together... but nothing as of yet.

what do you consider an arm and a leg and how big u wanting. something you have to realize is you can buy cheep fish from cheep places or you can buy good healthy fish from a good breeder. my modo is, you get what u pay for this said i know people who have bought fish from different stores -not saying names and had to replace there fish several times and the cost was more than buying from a reputable breeder.. any good size breeding female angel fish is wort $20 dollars if she has laid eggs and hatched them or have been artificially hatched. ok after my rant i sell my quarter size for $5 to $8 each

that is a good price for them bob what kind do you have ? i could use a breeder male koi but was thinking of maybe starting with some small ones . And I do know all about good fish I sale guppy's and bettas and endler's most are show grade.I got a free female koi angel from a friend and a Mate here for her is about 25.00 so just looking to see what I can find.

rite now all i have are adult females but i have a white male thats corting her so mabey some babies soon

Back
Top Bottom