Wanted: Kribensis Pair/Dwarf Neon Rainbows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wmc2009

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking to buy a proven pair or several juveniles that might pair up. I'm not having any luck in my area finding this type fish. Anybody out there that have any?? Also looking for dwarf neon rainbows.

Looking to buy a proven pair or several juveniles that might pair up. I'm not having any luck in my area finding this type fish. Anybody out there that have any?? Also looking for dwarf neon rainbows.

My LFS won't even take kribs because of how much they breed. You should have no problem finding them. I'm also looking for dwarf neon rainbowfish.

It's hard anything like them where I'm located so im hoping I have better luck on here finding some.

My LFS won't even take kribs because of how much they breed. You should have no problem finding them. I'm also looking for dwarf neon rainbowfish.

If your still looking for rainbows this is the place to go. I just got mine and only paid $1 a fish. They're customer service is awesome and the quality is even better. Plus you can't beat that price. I even told them what male/female ratio I wanted and they sent me exactly what I asked for.

http://aquadesigninnovations.com

Back
Top Bottom