Wanted: L144 Blue Eyed Albino Bristlenose Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

glenCOCO

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been having a hard time looking for these guys. I would prefer local pick-up in SoCal, but willing to have it shipped if you're fairly close and shipping prices aren't too ridiculous. I know the heatwave we just had made shipping daily difficult, but it's starting to cool down.

Aw man, everyone is breeding super reds now. I missed the L144 bandwagon. :banghead:

IME the L-144's mature much more slowly and aren't as generally hardy as other BN. Also reproduce more slowly. If you want white go with albino, the colored eyes aren't that much of a difference.

Wow, I must be color blind then. There are color variations within the L144 name. Probably because everyone and their mother decided to breed them when they caught momentum in the market. Their eye colors range anywhere from blue, brown, to even black.

Could be, but I've never seen one with blue eyes in person. I thought it was likely because lighting and camera can show different colors than the eye perceives.

I've ran into a couple before at random shops and I can tell you that there are definitely ones with blue eyes. Now that I actually want one, I can't find them!

I have L-144s with blue eyes. Never seen any with brown or black.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411936514.322700.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411936548.079970.jpg

Back
Top Bottom