Swap: Let's enable each other ... Trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trennamw

Aquarium Advice Addict
How about this ... I'll support your Multiple Tank Syndrome with a heater and filter ... you support my fixation on creating a heavily planted 10 gallon tank?

I'm looking for a lot of medium light, easy plants for a low tech setup, and possibly small amounts of dry ferts (Barr style ... Potassium nitrate and potassium phosphate I think it is?) and things you add to dirt to make a tank happier (dolomite, laterite, etc.)

I have ...

4 month old tetra Whisper filter, for tanks under 10 gallons. I can include seeded media (ie half of it's current media ... I have it packed with sponges, filter floss, and ceramic rings).

50w Tetra heater with thermostat. This heater stays at 78 degrees, the temp is not adjustable.

I also have mostly full chemicals I don't use ... API Proper pH 7, seachem alkaline buffer. And an almost new container of NLS betta pellets (too big for my betta).

Sent from my iPhone with three hands tied behind my back.

Hi trennamw, I'd be happy to send you some lower light plants for the cost of shipping. Feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Hey man, I can send you some gla kno3 as I have stocked tanks that do not require it.. i can also send you some vesuvias chains, i was about to snip and chuck em anyways. I also just got a tissue culture of ar regular if you want some nice med light reds, shipping would be about $10..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks for the offers! I pmed you both.

Can't do PayPal till I update my drivers license with my current address lol ... But still interested in trades.

brookster sends some nice plants

Thanks! I'll definitely pursue those offers as soon as I satisfy pay pals demand for ID verification. Seriously ... The stuff that gets funky when you move!!

Back
Top Bottom