LF some MTS & plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Viperboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Im looking to get some more MTS to add to my new 10gal tank and to throw some more into my 29gal .... i know that some peeps on here have tons of em so im willing to pay shipping over paypal ... just send me a PM if you have bunches ... thanks :)

PS Also looking for any low light plant trimmings :)
TIA

Ray

Im actually good on MTS now the few i have seem to be having babies so they took care of that ... but still looking for any low to med light plants .... thanks

Ray

id really take anything that grows in low to med light cause ive just started growing plants and i still dont have many in my tank

Ray

img_635206_0_4c19ad083424b092c1f4495d7162c271.jpg

Here's a pic of a clump of java fern, sitting on the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket. I have 4-5 like that, or larger, could spare 1 or 2.
I also have more MTS than I know what to do with :lol:

I have tons of MTS if some one is willing to send a money order to me. I don't have paypal sorry wish I did but don't. But if your willing to send a $5 bucks to me I'll send you any where from 25 to 150. I need to know a yes or no as soon as possable. Cause there so thick in the tank. That if i don't get rid of some soon I'm fixing to get a loach to get rid of them.
So let me know thanks

How often they breed depends more on the size of the snails. They drop live young, so bigger snails produce more. If you start with a couple dozen, in a few months you'll have a couple hundred.

toddnbecka, if Ray isn't interested in the plants I could use 2 of them. Just let me know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom