For Sale: live stock and equipment for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tomj

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have 200lbs of live rock, some corals, 1 pink tail trigger male, niger trigger, 2 clown fish mated pair, two blue damsels.

60" 175w HQI light, needle wheel skimmer 125, power heads, over 200lbs of live sand, 30" acylic Sump with two overflow boxes, Pump for sump, and more. Make offers, leave number for me to call. Located in Erie, PA

I also have a 120 Gallon aquarium and stand for sale

I have 200lbs of live rock, some corals, 1 pink tail trigger male, niger trigger, 2 clown fish mated pair, two blue damsels.

60" 175w HQI light, needle wheel skimmer 125, power heads, over 200lbs of live sand, 30" acylic Sump with two overflow boxes, Pump for sump, and more. Make offers, leave number for me to call. Located in Erie, PA

How much for a powerhead?

What would be the cost of 30 lbs of live rock cost shipped to 26003

Interested in clowns and powerhead

Hello,

I was curious what all equipment you have left. I recently bout a 70 gallon tank to set up my first saltwater tank but that's all I have is a tank so I need everything, rock sand, sump, skimmer, power heads, lights ect ect. Thanks for your time

Looking for 40lbs of live rock, Can i see pictures? shipping 68152 Nebraska

Shoot me a pm ASAP please. Looking to start my reef tank asap

I'd love 20 lbs of LR shipped to M2R 3K3 (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) as well as the clowns and some corals if you still have some. I'm interested in heaters, thermometers, powerheads, and filters too. Please send me kinds and prices.

Back
Top Bottom