For Sale: Loaded, 180g, Established Reef Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saltwater reef said:
Hey man I'm still really interested! Sorry about the tank and the low offers...really I am but before I ask how would we handle the shipping and the payment? Let me know.

Derrick

The only way I could do it, is for you to send me a check, when it clears, I'll ship out your stuff. I don't have a Pay-pal account. I haven't checked out 2-day or overnight prices, but that would be your decision, either one. I can see what they will be through UPS, or USPS tomorrow.
Please don't be worried that I'll screw you either, I wouldn't do that, especially to a fellow reefer. I believe, what comes around, goes around, and I need all the karma I can get at this point!!
Thanks for the interest, Derrick.

Flreefer said:
The only way I could do it, is for you to send me a check, when it clears, I'll ship out your stuff. I don't have a Pay-pal account. I haven't checked out 2-day or overnight prices, but that would be your decision, either one. I can see what they will be through UPS, or USPS tomorrow.
Please don't be worried that I'll screw you either, I wouldn't do that, especially to a fellow reefer. I believe, what comes around, goes around, and I need all the karma I can get at this point!!
Thanks for the interest, Derrick.

That seems good. I guess I could send you cash? I hate checks to be honest and once you get the money you could send it out? I trust you! And you seem like a good guy in a bad situation.
Let me know why you think!

Saltwater reef said:
That seems good. I guess I could send you cash? I hate checks to be honest and once you get the money you could send it out? I trust you! And you seem like a good guy in a bad situation.
Let me know why you think!

That sounds good, man. Let me know if you want some current pics of some stuff, that way you know exactly what you are getting.
I will check out the prices on delivery tomorrow, and let you know.
Where are you??
I would feel good about sending them to an AA member. The girl that bought some stuff already, who was f'n smokin' BTW, bought it for an assisted living facility. That, to me, was also a good cause.
Would love to see someone pick up, where I am forced to leave off...
Send me your zip, and I will get back with you tomorrow.
Thanks, Derrick.

Back
Top Bottom