Local: 31lbs of Dry Fiji Base Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zer0

is back to save the day!
This is good rock. Currently using some of it in my new tank right now

I bought it from liveaquaria.com. It was live when i got it(duh), but now it's dried up base rock since it has been out of my tank for a couple months. I thoroughly cleaned all the rocks with a brand new toothbrush, so there is no dirt, grime, etc.. And you also don't have to worry about pests like algae or hitchikers since its base rock. They've all got nice shapes, and there's also some smaller rubble sized pieces in there. But for the most part, they are pretty decently sized pieces. Not huge.. but not small.

Pictures can be provided if anyone is interested.

Only thing is.. i'm trying to get rid of these rocks, so i'm only selling them as a package. 31lbs, or nothing.

These rocks cost me 185$ when they were live and i bought them from liveaquaria, and that was the cost for a 45lb box. I'm selling this 31lbs for $70. That's about $2.20 per pound, which is not bad at all considering it's fiji rock. If you look on marcorocks.com, you get 20lbs of dry fiji rock for 76$. With me, you get 31lbs for 6$ less. Pretty good eh?

If you don't trust me that it's 31lbs, you are welcome to bring your own scale, and if it's not 31lbs, then it won't be 70 dollars.

I am located in the Princeton and surrounding area. Exact location will be given to interested buyers.

Back
Top Bottom