Looking for a 20 gallon fish tank ASAP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xyzmeli

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi, my 1.5 fish bowl is too small now for my 3 medium fish, if someone could donate your 20 gallon fish tank, i could pay 10 or 20 tops, only need the tank and a soport. i love my fish.
thanks very much
i live in orlando so people who live nearby only, please

Try Craigslist? There are usually a lot of tanks on there.

yes look on craigslist, also you can do a near by search on ebay and sometimes find a good tank fro a decent price. You may have to save up for a bit thow . if you have 3 medium fish , maybye you could ask a mom & pop fish store to house them for you intill you find a tank. you are only killing them fast in a bowl . No matter what kind of fish they are, they cant breathe ! ~

If you have a petsmart nearby, a 20L is 31$ here so.. and a 10 is around 11$ (no hood, lights etc)

I've seen 50 and 75 gallons on Craigslist for $50 or so. Typically the smaller tanks are not offered for proportionally less, generally asking $30, but tanks sold on there tend to come with the whole setup, filters and lights and sometimes stands, sometimes even fish. However, these sales are usually a garage sale sort of thing where somebody is done with the tank and it's been sitting empty so the wife/girlfriend/mother finally insists it leave the house. I think if you just copy/pasted the original post here you would get some positive responses.

Back
Top Bottom