Looking for corals in VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bound_for_obx

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm would like to get some "easier" corals for my tank. I currently have a 75 gal tank that has 140#s of live rock in it. My lighting is 4x65watt PC. FishFreek gave me some Xenia frags back in august and they have really taken off.

That would be sweet! I'd be happy to trade you a bag of Southdown for anything that you are willing to let go!

I have a small hammer frag and a shroom or 2. We could all 3 meet somewhere and do a small swap meet if you want. Ive got a pink polyp flag I need to give to fishfreek anyway.

A time, date and location would need to be suggested and then I will have to check my schedule with the wife.

During the week is out for me (15 hour work day) but saturday afternoons (3-7_ or sundays (12-6) would work just about any time.

I dont mind driving to Stanton to do the exchange, Harrisonburg is fine as well.

How about this Sat or Sun then? Sat the 15th is out for me. We're celebrating my parents 40th Anniversary. I would be happy to drive to Stanton as well if that would work out best.

If we do over the weekend thats fine. My wife might end up running squad duity at some point over the weekend so establishing a time would be good to figure out if she can work around this to be with the baby.

alarmguy66 do you want to pick a time? You are kind of near Standardsville aren't you? If you want to drive to Harrisonburg, you could stop at my place and check out the tank, and then I could drive the rest of the way.

Yeah, Im about 5 minutes away from there, takes 40 minutes or so to get to
H-Burg. IM off this saturday (thank goodness) so anytime is fine. Let me check with the wife and Ill get back to you. I can get you 2 maybe 3 frags, certainly the hammer anda shroom, maybe something else.

Aaron, you ready for that pink polyp frag I offered you a while back??

Ya I can do a polyp frag.

What time you think you all will be finding your way to Staunton?

How about noon on sunday in H'burg we meet, we'd be in Stanton by 1???

Will this work for everyone??

Hm. Can we push the be in staunton by 1 to by 2? Wife's new years resolution was to start going back to church and I put if off last week cause the baby was ill. If I put it off this week she will think im trying to avoid it. The church she wants to go to I have never been at so I dont know when they normally get out so I fear 1 would be pushing it for time.

Aside from that sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom