Looking for SW 125+ tank In Dallas TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Im looking for a 125+ tank with stand and canopy. Please PM me if you have something.
Thanks

I have a 120 for sale. It has a custom made stand w/ curio in the center. I made it, so there is one or two minor flaws, but nothing major.

If your interested, there is also a sump and alot of LR that I would consider selling as well.

Tank

Can you send me pics of it? Also why are you getting rid of it? How long have you had it? ANything wrong with it? What all do you want to sell and how much. Any other info is appreciated.
By the way what part of Dallas are you in? I live just north of Dallas in Sherman. But I work in Dallas
Thanks

We have a 120 and a 175 and are about to move into a new house. We simply didnt want the added expense of two tanks, so we are condensing into one. The rock and sump are fine..nothing wrong with them. The only thing I see on the stand is that there is a seam in the molding on the right front, but its minimal. The tank is used, but in good condition. There is a piece of the trim missing on the top right (maybe 2 inches long.) But the trim is merely ornamental.

If you just want the stand and the tank I'll sell it for 350.00. If you want the sump (no pump..we had to buy that seperate) I'll sell it for half of what I paid for it..100.00 ((I paid 200.00 just to make sure you didnt think thats what I paid for it). The sump is less than 5 months old, so its still in mint condition.

I know the price on the stand is higher than if it had been a store bought stand. But this thing is solid, it has a great finish on it, and it has a lighted curio in the center.

Tank 125....

Squishy
I might be interested. Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. had the flu....Is there a way for you to send me pics of the 125?? Do you have a personal email address to send you emails to?

Back
Top Bottom