looking for xenia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as a matter of fact, I do
007.jpg

yea thats why i am looking at getting it localy now i just talked to a lfs they said they can order it for me for 29 to 39 dollars i think i will go that way instead so i can get it from the store here safer that way i think....

Check the local reef clubs, I know that around here there is a couple that always have easy corals.

Yeah, the xenia I got was shipped as a gift from a friend. It was basically pink mush when it got to my door. I nursed it back to health though. Probably safer to go local if you can find it though. I wish my area had any clubs. :(

you should be able to find some people locally that are very willing to give away some. I got two frags (was one but I broke the rock in two getting a majano out of there) and both are growing quickly. They should be easy to find and mezmerizing to watch in the tank.

Its a weed really most reefers are more than willing to cut some out for you. I would be more than willing to send some out but like everyone else said it doesnt ship well.

not many reefers here in olumbus ga or phenix al lol i think i am going to have to go with the lfs ordering it for me just hope it arrives live with them if not i dont have to buy it tho lol :)

Back
Top Bottom