Wanted: Looking to buy livebearers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kb93

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking to buy some guppies, platys, endlers, swordtails, or mollys. If you have any for sale message or PM me.

Cleaned out inbox. How much are you waging for the platies?

Got Guppies?

I have a batch of guppy fry and a few adults to sell. I just sold 145 guppies and these are the ones that got away! And some of my favorites.

They are mixed but beautiful. A couple awesome producing young mommas!

Half black Tuxudo mixed with Endlers and Snakeskin and Firetail red. Have been coming out with blues and reddish purples. I will have to get some pics. One swordtail guppy firetail red, very cool! $1.00 for adults and the fry would be 10/$6.00, or maybe 20 for $10, or however many I can round up they are mixed in with a ton of plants and haven't even seen all the new ones yet. Also have some plants and Java Moss/mixed moss for sale, ping pong ball portion $3. Have Cordon Breather Bags for fish and Heat pack is $3.00 and cost of shipping in Flat Rate Medium box. PM for additional info.

First image are the actual fish from my aquarium. The 2nd is off the Internet but exact fish.

Original pair sold to me as Sunset Wag Tail but I've seen Sunburst used also. Female passed away some time ago. She had about 20 fry and 7 made it this far. One is stunted and looks like a balloon variety of fish being bred nowadays.

If you're still interested I'll go ahead and get what I need to ship for next week. Monday is a holiday so Tuesday can be earliest ship date.

Attachments

• image-1130232127.jpg
    image-1130232127.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 88
  • image-1484298458.jpg
    image-1484298458.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom