For Sale: Lots of fish and decor-ALL MUST GO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candacecook1025

Aquarium Advice Freak
Today could be your lucky day!

I have decided that I am a cichlid girl at heart, so I need to sell/rehome all the fish in my community tank, as well as all the decor. I am not setting any prices, so please feel free to offer any price you feel is fair. I will ship via USPS Priority shipping in a styrofoam lined box with a cool/heat pack as requested. If buying guppies or shrimp, you will receive several extra for free because I have so many. Shipping is $6 for the small box and $12 for medium. Here is what I have left to sell:

FISH/INVERTS
*Guppies! I have over 100 guppies, from a few weeks old to adult breeders. They are regular fancy guppies, with the fry I've raised being amazing mixes of colors and patterns. One orange/yellow male has a bent spine, but swims just fine. He is my fave, because he is a tough little guy.

*Kuhli loaches-black. It will hurt to see these guys go, as they are my favorites. Very playful and silly. I have seventeen to sell. I prefer to sell them in small groups, bc they are much happier with friends.

*Dwarf gouramis. One powder blue, one regular.

*Neon tetras. I had twelve, but for some reason can only find 11 now. If I locate the last one I will update this ad.

*Red Cherry Shrimp. I have a zillion of these guys. (200 at last count, and that was a long time ago.) They are a mix of regular cherries, some painted reds, etc. I always just threw them in there together. Not really afraid of any of the fish I've had with them. Shrimp will come with some moss to hold on to in transit.

*MTS. I have lots of these useful snails...please take them!

DECOR
*Artificial plants. I have about 50 plants of all sizes, from teeny hairgrass to 20" tall. I also have a few square "mats" and two floating plants as well. They look pretty realistic and are good quality. I will do a quick wipe and hot rinse before shipping them.

*Artificial driftwood. Both are from Top Fin (Petsmart) and are in great condition. The larger one is 21"x11"x12" and retails for $50. The smaller one is 16.50"x11.50"x9.25" and retails for $37. I also have a smaller wood-like cave as well. These will also get a quick wipe and rinse.

*TONS of substrate! This is the good stuff-Tahitian Moon gravel! It's shiny black, very fine gravel (almost sand like). I think I have 80 pounds of it in there. Would definitely prefer a local pickup but will ship if needed. I will thoroughly rinse it and dry it before shipping.

Please do not me for pics of each plant, etc. I am selling for really cheap so I can get rid of everything, and you will have to trust that they are all in great condition (because they are!!!) I will be happy to answer questions to clarify anything though!

Again, I am not setting any prices. Please make any offer you feel is fair. This is your lucky day! Decorate and stock your tank for CHEAP!

Help me out guys! Buy my stuff so I can redo the tank as a Lake Tang cichlid tank! :)

Thanks, Candace

Attachments

• IMG_3324.jpg
    IMG_3324.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_3571.jpg
    IMG_3571.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_3596.jpg
    IMG_3596.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_3355.jpg
    IMG_3355.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 299
I might be able to take the shrimp off your hands, can you shoot me a price shipped?

Thanks

Hey everyone...So sorry I didn't respond to some of you sooner. I got SO MANY messages! I was also sick for a couple days and didn't get on my computer, which was a mistake because the messages piled up lol.

I just spent a couple of hours responding to every single message, so please check your inbox.

I have had a few common questions, so let me clarify some things:

All fish, inverts, and decor are on a first come/first served basis. So whoever sends payment first gets their pick. I cannot hold anything for anybody, sorry.

Yes, you really can name your price! As long as the price is fair, I will accept it. I know what everything normally goes for, but am willing to give deals when needed.

FYI, since I have so many orders to fill (but I still have plenty left!) I will be getting them all organized this weekend and shipping out on Tuesday of next week (because of Columbus Day Monday). All orders will receive tracking info.

Hope this answers some of the more common questions.

Thanks everyone! Candace

Hey everyone! Quick update for everyone who ordered from me: We have had severe weather all day and possibly tomorrow as well so I didn't make it out to the post office. I don't want anybody's boxes ruined, so I will wait until we get a break from the thunderstorms. I will still send tracking info as soon as I am able to ship. Thanks for your patience and understanding! (I will also attempt to send PMs to each one of you as well.)

Back
Top Bottom