lots of plants to get rid of.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr funktastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok so i came home after being away for the weekend and looked at my tank and decided i need to trim lol. i have alot of different plants in there and can send trimming of any of it. i will iclude some pics and u can choose which plant u want from there. i will send it for the cost of shipping. i am looking for a foreground plants if someone wants to trade. now for the catch lol i am in canada and i dont want to figure out all the details of sending to the states so these plants are up for the canadians. i will doa shipping quote if u pm me with your postal code. sorry to the american users of this site. if u want to figure out shipping i would be more than glad to send them to you.
img_630534_0_b4309b8634987cbf601da93ee9b62f6a.jpg

img_630534_1_e2845c16f0625fd487f4e412b9341b04.jpg

i will help u out no prob, just figure out shipping lol. i have never shipped anything to the states so i dont know how or how much it will be. u figure it out and u can have first dibs on what u want.

if u trade then u ship to me and i ship to you. we pay for shipping to each other. pm me and we will work it out.

these plants are still available. no takers yet. i am more than willing to ship to the staes if u figure out how. there has to be more canadian users on this site!!! come on!!!

ok friday i am just going to trim and it is all going into the trash. i really want to give these to someone rather than chucking them. i have fox tail, cobomba, bacopa. hygro polysperma, hygro rosenervig, giant hygro, hygro difformis, java moss, and i think an amazon sword.

Have we figured out the shipping from Canada to the States yet? I would love all the rest of that to get my 55. I can pay shipping through PayPal.

if u guyd want them u will need to figure out shipping. sorry but i dont have alot of spare time to do it. i am all for sending them to you guys so figure it and and away we go. i will keep them an for a bit longer if u need time to figure it out. i am still shocked that no canadian members have been on here lol.

Info sent...I'm still interested. I got the shipping quotes...they're not too bad considering these plants would be going from Canada to almost Mexico (I'm 5 miles from the Rio Grande River!!) LOL. Send me a PM with your PayPal address and I'll set the payment up!

well cracy red has claimed them all unless someone ask for some in the next few days. i will split off a smaller shipment for someone else. it is costing about 25 bucks to go all the way to texas with express post so its not that bad. if u live a litte closer to the border it should be considerably cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom