For Sale: Lots of Plants, Updated 7/14/11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Want plants? We’ve got plants!
Feel free to PM me or HN1 with any questions you might have. If you are under 18, you will need to get your parents' permission before ordering. We ship via USPS Priority mail, and we will be happy to get you a shipping quote if you shoot over your zip code and list of what interests you. We accept Paypal. We ship to the continental US only.
It is very hot in most areas so please plan to be home when your plants are delivered. They aren’t going to look too good if they have to sit outside for very long.
Snails are likely. If this is a problem for you, please plan accordingly by dipping the plants. If you aren’t overfeeding, snails aren’t a big deal but some people really, really hate them so it’s worth a mention.

Marble Queen Radican sword $6
DSC_0001.JPG

Amazon sword $5
DSC_0002.JPG

Anubias Hastifolia $7
DSC_0004.JPG

Anubias Nana $7
DSC_0005.JPG

Anubias Barteri $10
DSC_0003.JPG

Corkscrew Vallisneria $1.50
DSC_0006.JPG

Italian Vallisneria $1.50
DSC_0007.JPG

Crypt Lutea $3
DSC_0008.JPG

Crypt Balansae $3
DSC_0009.JPG

Crypt Wendtii Green $5
DSC_0010.JPG

Java Fern $5
DSC_0011.JPG

Windelov Java Fern $5.50
DSC_0012.JPG

Marimo Balls $6 SOLD
DSC_0013.JPG

Hornwort $2.50
DSC_0014.JPG

Anacharis, Najas (narrow leaves) $3
DSC_0015.JPG

Glossostigma- Great foreground plant! $2.50
DSC_0016.JPG

Also available but not pictured:
Java Moss $2 per clump (about the size of a golf ball when out of water)
Crypt Lucens $3
Rotala Rotundifolia $3 for about 10 stems
Jungle Val $3 for several plants, some are over 2 feet long!

Last edited:
How much is shipping to 37421 for some hornwort? The wife wants to see if she can breed some live bearers. :)

We can ship to Chattanooga, Tn. for $5.75.

Rotala Rotundifolia $3 for about 10 stems
Jungle Val $3 for several plants, and some hornwort 2.50 shipping cost please to 37879 and name paypal name just email me thx

I would like to get some but can't for another month! Will you post another listing soon? Will the plants be up until the end of the month or until they are all sold?

I would like to get some but can't for another month! Will you post another listing soon? Will the plants be up until the end of the month or until they are all sold?

I will keep editing the thread to let everyone know which plants are sold out, as they sell out. The plants will be up until they are all sold, or until we start running low and get more in, whichever comes first. :)

How much would shipping cost to ship to central Iowa? I am very interested in the glossostigma and some other plants.

Shoot me a PM with your zip code and I'll get you a shipping amount.

Hi! I think my pm got lost in cyber space. I am adding plants to my goldfish tanks...always challenging but so far only the java moss has been destroyed and they keep uprooting moneywart...so I wish to order 2 of each as follows:
crypt lutes @$3; amazon sword @$5 and anubia hostifolia @$ 7. I live in Johnson City NY, zipcode is 13790. Thanks,
Chris

I'd like 3 of the Java Moss clumps and two sets of Jungle Val. 49506 is zip
Do you guys do Water Sprite?

HN1 said:
Sorry about that. PM sent. :)

What about mine? I sent one too... I want two java moss clumps, one corkscrew valisneria, and two glossostigmas. My zip code is 50023

I'd like 3 of the Java Moss clumps and two sets of Jungle Val. 49506 is zip
Do you guys do Water Sprite?

Sorry, we don't have water sprite available right now. PM sent.

What about mine? I sent one too... I want two java moss clumps, one corkscrew valisneria, and two glossostigmas. My zip code is 50023

Sorry. PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom