LR for sale in VA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsPeel

Aquarium Advice Freak
I live in zip code 23608 (NN)

Due to financial issues at home (doesn't always come back to $$), I'm going to halt setting up a SW tank till we are more financially stable. For now, I have 25# of LR I bought from LR.com (Keys Rock), it was received on the first of this month and has been in my new tank just cycling the tank. I don't expect to recoup everything I paid, but hoping someone would take the entire lot for $100. I started my tank with dead sand, but if you want that sand too I would be willing to give you that as well for free.

I would prefer someone local, but if someone wants me to ship this to them, I would be willing to cinsider it, if you are willing to pay for a shipping, packaging material, PLUS the rock.

This really sucks, so please put me out of my misery quickly. If you look in my gallery there should be a pick of my rock I took last week.

After talking to my DH we have decided to wait it out for a few weeks and see what happens. But thank you all that emailed me.

It does mean Dear Husband, or Dearest Husband, the D could also stand for dumb or darn

Back
Top Bottom