Wanted: Male Bolivian Ram

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bsantucci

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi all,

I'm looking for 1 male Bolivian ram in an attempt to pair my female. I'd rather not buy from the local pet stores as I always see worms in them.

Appreciate anyone who may have one available!

I have a male. Do you have any other females?

I do not. I had a pair, but the male died while I was treating for camallanus worms. They had them from the get go and I hoped I could save both from the terrible store they were at.

I'm just trying to find a new male for my female. Are you willing to sell/ship?

Have a picture?

Yes I am willing to sell and ship. Is your female full grown? I have a full grown male at home and some younger ones in my office at work.

Here are the pictures if the ones I have at work.

image-2925896806.jpg

image-2743419708.jpg

This is the only female I have.
image-3716816791.jpg

image-2419485922.jpg

image-2480818216.jpg

No, my female isn't full grown. I don't know the exact age, but she's still not up to full size.

The pics make the fish you have look kind washed out. Are they healthy or is it just cause they are very young? I ask because mine has much more distinct black banding and coloring on her.

Here is a pic of mine. The bottom is the female I have. The top is the male I lost who couldn't beat the worms.

DSC00854.JPG

photos

No they are fine. It's the front of the glass that needs cleaning and they were at the back of the tank. I was going to bring them home this week and put them in my big tank. When I do that I can post more pics of them.

No they are fine. It's the front of the glass that needs cleaning and they were at the back of the tank. I was going to bring them home this week and put them in my big tank. When I do that I can post more pics of them.

Cool, please do. How much do you want for a male? Shipping shouldn't be bad since we're located so close.

Back
Top Bottom