Marineland heaters for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HUKIT

Aquarium Advice Addict
All heaters are new and not used.

2 Stealth 250w $22.00 shipped
1 Stealth 200w $20.00 shipped
4 Visitherm 150w $18.00 shipped
3 Visitherm 250w $21.00 shipped(one of these were opened to inspect)

I would prefer paypal but contact me for other options.

I dont know how i missed it but i need 3 heaters but for 1 of them yours are too large. But i need to find out what sizes i need for my 75 gallon with 2. You might not have the sizes needed. So give me a sec.

I dont know how i missed it but i need 3 heaters but for 1 of them yours are too large. But i need to find out what sizes i need for my 75 gallon with 2. You might not have the sizes needed. So give me a sec.

i think the 250w so do good in a 75.

if so 2 100w .. one on each side of the tank

My check should be here in an hour(pending if its my normal fish dude mail carrier) if it shows up, we will be seeing eachother probably sunday. or tomorrow evening/night. pending your availability, im only 20 minutes away.(had this been last weekend I saw this I woulda met up with you at birds and beasts)

If none go today I want them all, make me a good price or if you want to trade im sure I got more then enough hard goods and living things around here.
Id trade some half wild angels but they are still only a week old now.

I'm stuck here waiting for my shipment of German red peacocks so let me know. I need to run to Aquarium Adventure later today as well.

Drfosters price is $229.00 so make me an offer

I cant today, it didnt show up, tomorrow it should per the HR person at the facility. Ill contact you then. I do have 4 300w already so the 250's are no dice, but the smaller ones are on my radar.

Crud, i need 2 100w not anything higher as i want 2 for my tank not 1 just in case it malfunctions. If i cant find any here soon and you still have them i will shoot you a PM.

Do you still have these? Are you flexible on the prices? I can get then new for what you're asking..

The prices are less than Bigals or Drfoster shipped but feel free to make an offer.

Yes they are new with the exception of one.

Back
Top Bottom