For Sale or trade: Marineland penguin 200

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rpbustillo

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I upgraded my filter and no longer need this one I have the original box, all prices to the filter and the instruction book with it not sure what it's worth

I upgraded my filter and no longer need this one I have the original box, all prices to the filter and the instruction book with it not sure what it's worth

How old is it? How much do you want for it. That one takes the rite size C filters correct also good for up to a 60 gallon?

I only ran the filter for about a month and yea it takes the size C

Attachments

• image-1972781796.jpg
    image-1972781796.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3806051122.jpg
    image-3806051122.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-1040981906.jpg
    image-1040981906.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 93
Marineland.com list it for $75 but I know it's cheaper at the lfs just make an offer cash or trade. It's extra just sitting in my harage

Marineland.com list it for $75 but I know it's cheaper at the lfs just make an offer cash or trade. It's extra just sitting in my harage

Would you ship it and do you take PayPal. Right now dr foster and smith have it on sale for $23.xx so would you take $20 for it shipped to my door.

Pending trade I'll let you lnow

If you could let me know as soon as you know because I am in need of one for my new 29 gallon and all my other filters are the penguin ones that take the size C so it would be perfect. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom