Medium Light Plant Pkg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fort384

Dividing by 0
Site Team
What you see is what you get:

1 cutting of anubias
~14 3-6" stems of mayaca
~12 5-10" stems of rotala rotundifolia
8 3-6" stems of pogostemon erectum
3 clumps of blyxa japonica

That's 38 low or medium light plants.

$20 shipped. Shipping will be priority mail, 2-3 day service to the continental US.

Payment by PayPal please.

Attachments

• DSCN0487[1].jpg
    DSCN0487[1].jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 78
Ok, once again, price lowered to sell!! $16 shipped. Can ship as soon as tomorrow morning.

fort394 - I don't know a lot about these plants that you listed but I am currently looking for new plants to stock my new 55g tank. Do any of these plants grow to be large? I am looking for some that get pretty tall. TIA!

All of the stem plants will grow as tall as your tank will let them. If you take a look at my 29G tank (linked below), the rotala and mayaca are 20" high (tank height). The pogostemon erectum will grow that tall as well, albeit a little slower.

The anubias and blyxa are both medium height plants. The blyxa on the far right is about full grown as far as height. When they get that big, they will throw out side shoots to grow more plants.

Fort - your tank is just beautiful. I am very interested in this plant package. I've got young kiddos to get to bed this evening. I will look over my funds in the am and see if I can paypal you in the morning (in hopes the package is still there then). Beautiful Tank!!

Sold

this package is SOLD - will have another pkg soon. PM if interested and I will get you what you want.

I might be interested in a plant package. I'm setting up my new 55g this monday so i will be looking for plants a week or two after.

Back
Top Bottom