For Sale: Microworms/Microworm/Live Fish Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daileene

Planted Tank Addict
Microworms/Microworm/Live Fish Food/Starter Culture

This is for a LARGE MATURE CULTURE (3 OZ) of microworms for $5.00 . This is a generous amount...enough to start one or even two new batches. My cultures are GUARANTEED to arrive ALIVE or your money back!

These are very easy to maintain and are a very nutritious food for your fry. If you're keeping or breeding Bettas, Gouramies, Platties, Guppies, or any other freshwater fish, Microworms should definitely be a part of the balanced diet your fish receive. These tiny worms are a great way to start keeping live foods for your aquatic pets because they are easy to culture, and are a great source for nutrients and fats that your fish or fish fry will need to grow quickly and remain healthy. I will send you detailed information with your culture regarding the maintenance of your microworms so you may keep them thriving for however long you choose.

I weigh each package as I am filling baggie to ensure exact amount is being shipped. The culture is then sealed in another ziploc bag for a clean/secure delivery. You will be receiving EXACTLY what you see contained in the baggie in photo.

Shipping is FREE unless you decide to choose Priority Mail (2 days shipping/5 OZ culture) as an option for $5.35. The culture will be shipped within 24 hours of confirmed/cleared payment (Monday-Friday) if paid by Paypal. I also accept PO Money Order, Check, or Cash. A tracking # will be provided to you via PM when item has been shipped.

Feel free to contact me with any questions/concerns you may have.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR LOOKING!

$(KGrHqIOKjoE3s6SNDq8BOGc0ewKTg~~_1.JPG

How they look like when they start climbing up beside the container:

$(KGrHqIOKo0E32)oY9r!BOK2QdRfZ!~~0_35.JPG

Last edited:
With this culture, I will send together with it a little baggie of yeast to make it a starter kit so you can start new batches of cultures. All you need to add is oatmeal and water. And your frys will have a good nutritious food.

:)

one specific bug farm had this info in their site:

Use microworms for:
· Betta fry to 1/4 inch
· Corydoras fry and sub adults to 3/4 inches
· Larval Newts and Sallies
·
Frog Tadpoles
·
Apistogramma fry to 1/4 inch
·
Killifish fry to 1/2 inch
·
Gourami fry to 1/4 inch
·
Guppy fry to 1/4 inch
·Most fry until you want to offer Grindal worms

Is there any maintnance involved like feeding them or anything?
And i had fry and adults in the same tank would they All eat the live food?

the only maintenance I did is I checked them every 3 days, either add a little pinch of yeast (too much will kill them) or a little pinch of wheat bread (they love bread) and swirl the mixture slowly so the air will circulate. When it becomes bitter smelling, then it is time to make a new medium. I will send step by step instructions together with the kit.

Hi Mack,

You inbox is full so I will just reply you here.

Okay, no rush. If you will pay it tomorrow, I probably will just send it on Monday, if that is okay. I am not sure if I will be able to catch the post office open tomorrow as I have a convention to go to and I won't be home till almost 7PM.

Thanks in advance.

And yes, $5. Unless you want to have it shipped priority then $5.35 additional for shipping on top of $5 for the culture kit. But I will make the 3oz. into 5oz. if shipped Priority. If not, the 3oz is going to shipped FREE. Just put a little note in Paypal what your choice is. :) Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom