For Sale: Mixed Cherry Shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
These are great cleaners, no matter what the color is.

Ok to be with some small docile fish, but babies may be eaten by any fish with a mouth big enough for them to fit in, its just natural. Other fish temperaments are aggressive please know what kind of fish you have and if they might eat them up.

There will be a pack of 10 or more of these ranging from clear to tannish clear.

A pack of pale pink to medium pink maybe 8-10 or more.

Great for practicing taking care of dwarf shrimp. These guys need a tank which has a little age. Like if you were upgrading a Betta (or other fish) to a larger Tank, they could go into the 1st tank.

At the very least some rocks, DW or ornaments from an established tank so they can pick at the biofilm on it.

Will include a boulder marble size of Java/mixed Moss for each pack/possible hitchhiker Ramshorn snails any color. Ask if you would like a couple young RH thrown in for free.

I am cleaning out a tank to sell so that is why I couldn't even guess how many are in there.

One time cleaning out my Edge 6.6G thought there were 30-40 and ended up with 130. I am just going off the general number I see wandering around.

Shrimp pak A - Package one is clear tannish shrimp /10++ all sizes including adults berried whatever comes out of the tank. $12.00 includes shipping 1 available

Back up Shrimp pak A - Possibly more of the above, won't know till I clean out the tank I will take names if anyone is interested in being on back up

Shrimp pak B -
Blue Grey Cherries - option 1 is 8++including shipping for 21.
option 2 is 12++ including shipping
Back up Shrimp pak B What ever number are left will be $2. each plus shipping up to the number of the quantity 8 or 12 /options 1 and 2

Shrimp pak C - 1 available - Pale pink to medium pink 10++ all sizes including adults, berried, whatever comes out of the tank. $16.00 includes shipping

Back up Shrimp pak C

Shrimp pak Z - You want to be on the list for the rest of what ever color is left grab bag, at least 10++ Cherry Shrimp anything possible 16.

Could be any color including Fire Red babies, I have been getting FR babies from this group as well as all the colors mentioned above and occasional whites, yellows and greens and browns/like chocolate. Fire Reds start pale and the color develops as they get older so you may end up with a couple gems, from any of these groups.

***babies are mostly pale so I will try to categorize them by obvious color, but I can't be sure what they will end up as.

USPS 6.50 shipping includes Kordon Breather Bag and tracking number. Due to the erratic nature of service from the post office, I cannot guarantee due to time delays and lost or misdelivered packages.

I will send to be delivered if someone will be home to receive the package or if you can have it as a hold at post office.

These are in treated tap water,
around 79F (but have kept in room temp as well with no heater in a warmish room like a kitchen not a basement freezing in winter)
pH 6.8-7.2 usually

Please be patient, but most of you know what Cherry shrimp look like, I am at the maximum of pics in my albums right now but just wanted to get these up for sale. There are a few pics in my albums don't forget to check the second page. I will be working and can't respond till middle of night Sunday, Mon and Tues.

I have been raising these guys for over a year and a half.

Cherries
60074-albums9764-picture57414.jpg

60074-albums9763-picture40462.jpg

a blue grey - looks more blue grey in person also will be darker with darker substrate
60074-albums9763-picture40418.jpg

I'll have to talk to my mom, but I'm interested in pak A. What does 10++ mean? more than 10?

Can pack Z be purchased now or will that have to wait till the other packs are sold?

Thank you all who have responded so far.

It appears pak A is pending
pak A #2 on hold til tomorrow
1 pak Z pending

AYI yes the ++ after the quantity means at least two extra but possibly more if I have a bunch ;) Holding an A pak for you till tomorrow hopefully you will know.

Islander009

You will have a pak A reserved for you and pak Z
I will let you know tomorrow about the mixed bag, I will be sorting them out and emptying the tank of decor items

WB who pm'ed me I have you on the list and see what you want most.

MTS & Misc plants

Misc. MTS various colors shapes and sizes.

Will add to a package 10 for $1.00

Otherwise will do 6.50 shipping and 10 for 1.00

undetermined quantities available.

If anybody wants more than 50, lets say maybe 75 for 5. Many will be the little ones and I will add extras.

I have a mix match of assorted plants from a clean out, they have been in a plant grow tub for a couple months. Mixed Java Moss, java Fern and Dwarf Sag, gets 4-6 inches and has runners about one per week when planted, maybe a sword, can't recall all of them. Possible duck weed lessor and Salvinia Minima Floaters. Add to a pak for 10.00 or alone / no shrimp, $12 plus 3.50 shipping no tracking number, add tracking for 1.00.

Free extras with purchase

Found out some of my Mystery Snails hatched today. They are Ivory or Golden, size of a pin head some smaller/some larger.

Let me know if you would like a few with your purchase.

Also let me know if you would like a handful or two of Salvinia Minima, may have duckweed too, though. These have been from my tank and are now outside in buckets, so could have outside creatures, haven't seen anything.

I occasionally top off buckets with faucet water and I don't think there are snails in there, though I add tank cleanout water for nutrients.

Can I get just the java moss and what would be the price, if available?

I am waiting on one person to get back to me.

If not then it is 1 portion $3.00 /for shipping which if not flat rate will be around 4. with tracking. So 7.

Also there area few little bits of Subwassertang stuck in there too. I just mailed some today and noticed it.

If still available, what would the price of 12 cherries any color and a java moss? Shipping to 32119.

If still available, what would the price of 12 cherries any color and a java moss? Shipping to 32119.

I think I have enough, would you rather have mixed package, or try for all red or all blue/grey.

16. for mixed or red cherry 10++ extras shipped

blue greys are more. 8++ $21 shipped

What do you have left? I'd like shrimp, mts (not sure if throwing in those babies for free or purchase the 10for $1 or both), the handful of plant you mentioned outside in your bucket. Whatever else you got... Can you PM me, please?

Scooping up shrimp right now.

Looks like I will have enough for a mixed bag. Z pak 16.

And one more of blue maybe two,

And MAYBE enough for a Cherry pak as well 16.

These have some of the Fire Reds in there as well. I pulled some out of my Fire Reds tank this morning to get out any light ones grey blue ones and a few FR babies as well. They are looking pretty good.

Even found a Yellow and a Red Rili! The breeder I get the FR shrimp from breeds those too so there were some bonus babies in there.

But you never know what you will get. It could be a surprise.

There were far less tan ones than I thought which is really good news for all of you because in the last few months since (the last cull) they have been breeding better color!!! :cool:

Let me know asap.

Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom