Modified X-Box and 50+ Games

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beachbumin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a X-Box that has a mod chip which allows it to play both regular games as well as burn games. **This portion removed due to violations of useragreement** I have approximately 50 games with titles such as Halo 2. Forza Motorsports, ATV vs MX, Madden 2005, The Punisher, Fifa Streets,NFL Streets 2, Burnout 3, Def Jam fight for NY, and many more. **This portion removed due to violations of useragreement** The sale will include; the x-box complete with the installed mod chip, one controller, and all the games. I am asking $400 for everything. I do have another controller but my dog chewed through the cord and it has been duct taped togehter. It works fine but I wasnt going to put it in with everything else because of its condidtion. The only drawback to the system is that you cannot access X-Box live with this unit since it has been modified. If anyone has any questions either private message me or email me at bhodges22@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom