Molly Fry for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I have 37 black molly fry forsale, they are still newborns as they were born yesterday, PM me your zip code and i will check the shipping for over night

remember they are new borns, once you get them, they are not my problem

i really gotta get rid of them i cannot keep all of them i cannot find anyone who wants them so please someone buy them

i am looking for $25-$30 for the whole batch

there are some older fry in the package

unless you want to wait and i will let them grow to be 1/2"-1" and you will have to pay $25-$30 for the whole lot

depends on what you want it to be

Actually you dont need overnight shipping.

As long as you mail Monday or Tuesdays, you could use Priority Mail through USPS, it will take 2 days to get there, I find out a lot of places ship fish this way.

You could do 1 day shipping too, but overnight isnt really needed.

well i am really looking to sell them guys

either you can take them now while they are cheaper or you can wait till they are bigger and that they will cost more

just depends

p.s. this is overkill on the bio-load having 52 fish in a 29 gal(53 if you count the snail) so please someone buy them!!!

no i am not just simply "giving" them away for free, i am in need of the money to start my SW tank

SW is expensive.

WalMart has a 55 gal setup for like $100 or so if I remember (Basically everything but the stand).

Good Idea, maybe trade them for plants or something for your FW.

no way am i getting more plants, that snail will heat them, today he climed up the air pump tubing and went on the to cabumba

Just bring them to your LFS and get some credit. I don't think anyone wants newborn fry, they will probably die during delivery, JMO anyway.

ok do you think i should trade them into a large chain store(ex. Petco Petsmart) or privately owned(ex. Tulsa Aquatics)

Back
Top Bottom