Moorish Idol F/S or F/T. Needs a good home.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

binaryterror

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a new Moorish Idol. I just bought it 3 days ago. He is about 3 1/2-4" long. He is currently eating frozen Brine Shrimp. I didnt know about them until now, and realized that I cannot give this fish what it needs. So I am looking to trade it or sell it. I WILL NOT SHIP THIS FISH!!! As for trades, I am looking for LR, Blue and PB Tangs, other exotic fish. Here are some pics:

PRICE: $35.00 (negotiable)

VIDEO!!!
http://www.zippyvideos.com/98960593...0/]dscn2120.mov

Please post here if interested. Also, PLEASE make sure that you can give this fish what it needs. Thanks for looking!

Trying to return the fish is your best option. With this fish's reputation, your sending it away to die in someone else's tank. I'm sorry but I doubt you'll have much luck finding someone to take it off your hands. If you have a public aquarium in your area, maybe you could call and see about donating it to them. Good luck.

Yes, I called them and thy said to try feeding it a little lettuce attached to a rock. And they said if it still wont eat, and it looks weak, then I can return it. But I found a guy that has a 2300g aquarium, on saltwaterfish.com. He said he is interested in buying it off of me. And I would like him to have it, he has a very nice tank. HUGE!

Back
Top Bottom